Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Apologies

Is it wrong that after a few minutes of Hillary Clinton's speech that I said "Hillary, you have my vote next time?"

It probably is. I'm a conservative, after all.

But, and maybe I'll explore this more fully soon, but Hillary arguably deserves more respectful treatment from me (and others). I gave her a lot of flack for being controversial/dirty from the Clinton years....but, at a certain point, I think we need to give her slack, or, at least, acknowledgement that she has been proven guilty of nothing.

Anyways, the "no way, no how, no McCain" line deserves some props. As does her passion for America, a la my earlier post about Kennedy. (I won't give her the same level of deference that I gave Teddy Kennedy, but I do not doubt that Hillary Clinton loves America, even if I disagree with her politics or her campaign, etc.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home